What we do
Tinyclues is a multi-tenant AI-first SaaS platform.
We deploy powerful Deep Learning models for 100+ enterprise clients to improve the efficiency of their CRM campaigns and our solution has shown its efficiency in various business environments (classical retail, travel, luxury, ...).
From a data-science perspective, tinyclues problematic is very unique. It leads us to use the most recent progress in machine learning (especially in fields of semi-supervised and multi-task learning) in order to get perfect results. We train our models over terabytes of data in order to leverage the "tiny clues" hidden in clients’ first-party databases. From a tech perspective, our software stacks are built on top of GCP infrastructure with the latest advancements to run Machine Learning frameworks.
What you will do
Being a Machine Learning Engineer means to be on the boundary between pure Data Science and pure Software, here are some of responsibilities:
- Enrich a predictive pipeline with new Product or DataScience driven features
- Put SOTA models into production
- Industrialize the data processing for model training and inference
- Maintain a predictive pipeline running across all client datasets
- Continuously improve the quality, reliability and scalability of our code base
- Embody technical leadership, recommend and enforce best practices
- You have at least 3 years of coding experience in Python with a taste for simplicity, efficiency and pragmatism
- You have a great experience with a modern Deep Learning framework such as TensorFlow, PyTorch or MxNet
- You have a good knowledges about modern deep learning architectures and the implementation challenges to make them working for the real
- You are experienced in deploying, maintaining and monitoring business code in production
Nice to have
- You are familiar with the GCP stack
- You have a strong background in fundamental computational library Numpy/Scipy/Pandas
- You have good knowledge of Tensorflow ecosystem in both wide and deep
- You have a taste for working in a genuine scientific environment
- You are a contributor to Open-Source projects
- You have a PhD in Machine Learning or related areas (Informatic, Maths, )
- You are aligned with the startup spirit : go fast, fail fast, learn and iterate
- You understand the power and limitations of different data technologies and know how to turn them into accelerators to deliver client value
- You handle and share the global vision of the solution and you propose options to make the best choice with the stakeholders of the product and engineering and are able to define the right plan to tackle things in sequence of incremental value.
- Build together: you are a good communicant and you are emphatic, you understand the needs of your colleagues but you don't hesitate to defend your proposition and your solution
- You have worked with more junior engineers in the past and enjoy seeing them thrive by being a mentor and guiding them in their work
- You have been working in an Agile environment and are able to manage sprints,velocity etc
- You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
NB : We have several open positions.
Depending on your past experience and your level of seniority,
we would be able to offer you a corresponding level of responsibilities and business scopes.