France based: We are looking for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, and versatile Associate Solutions Consultant for the French Sales organisation to help develop the Intelligent Automation proposition for major accounts in the French and South EMEA region.
This role will have some Solutions Consulting experience working with account sales professionals successfully selling into large French enterprise organisations across all or many sectors. The role will have some understanding of commercial business drivers especially in worldwide organisations, but also in French centric enterprises. As befits the French market, the job holder will have strong technical software and enterprise systems knowledge.
The job holder will display enthusiasm and drive in order to become the Solutions Consulting expert. Being able to add extra value in a sales scenario by understanding the issues facing French companies in one or more industry verticals and can evangelise on how Blue Prism’s solutions when combined with the Blue Prism Technology Alliance Programme (TAP) ecosystem can address these issues.
Duties amp; Responsibilities:
- Working in collaboration with the Sales Account Directors to define, develop and close sales opportunities in major accounts. Working with the Blue Prism partners (System Integrators and Channel) to enable and enthuse them to become accredited individuals and certified organisations and drive sales through these third parties
- Discussions with prospects at senior and technical levels and can explain/present how Blue Prism, plus TAP ecosystem where relevant, solutions can help solve the customer’s business issues, especially in the French market. Creating collateral PowerPoints, whitepapers, etc on these solutions, as well as presenting in front of partners and customer audiences
- Defining, and helping to create or at least project manage the creation of end-to-end business solution demos for the French and Southern Europe market
- Understanding the Blue Prism product in enough depth to answer technical questions and provide product demos if necessary
- Maintaining/building knowledge in the French market on important market trends and being the company’s presales spokesman on these market issues
- Researching and understanding some French vertical markets including customer use cases and being able to articulate/present a select a select few of these use cases at a greater depth than the Sales Account and Partner Directors
Dimensions of the role:
- Primarily this role will be working with your sales account directors, partner managers and presales team members in the Southern Europe Market across all verticals. However, this role will need to interact with many other roles and departments across the company:
- European and global Solutions Consulting teams
- European and global sales and partner sales teams
- Partner (system integrators and channel) team
- Product engineering
- Customer support
- Professional Services
- Account Engagement: develops, maintains, and executes account strategies to establish the right relationships, strategically position Blue Prism, and maximise revenue within the account based on knowledge about and effective navigation of customer organisations
- Competitive Selling: leverages customer, partner, industry, internal and competing product knowledge to position and sell Blue Prism solutions
- Consultative Selling: leverages business acumen to strategically position Blue Prism solutions to the customer and/or position Blue Prism as a strategic partner to the channel. Understands the customer and/or partner’s implicit and explicit needs, provides advice and consultation regarding the best approach to addressing them, and positions Blue Prism as the ideal solution
- Opportunity Management: develops and executes plans to pursue and win opportunities by understanding and proactively leading the customer buying process
- Orchestrating Resources: develops collaborative, engaged, customer-focused teams of Blue Prism and Partner resources in support of delivering high-quality solutions and services to the customer
- Partner and System Integrator Leverage: establishes strong value-driven relationships with partners / System Integrators and leverages the partner/SI’s relationships with customer accounts to successfully identify and win opportunities and develop and pursue broader account strategies
- Partner and System Integrator Management: develops, maintains, and executes business strategies to establish the right relationships within the partner, strategically position Blue Prism with the partner, and maximise revenue with the partner based on knowledge about and effective navigation of partner organisations
- Product Knowledge: leverages Blue Prism product knowledge to position and sell Blue Prism solutions
- Technical Selling and Positioning: develops and executes plans to win opportunities by understanding and proactively leading the customer though the technical buying process
Additional Skills, Experience, Laguages:
- The following skills/experience is essential in the role:
- A history of Solutions Consulting or Pre-Sales roles in France
- Experience in selling to the following industries (in order of preference): Financial Services, Insurance, Telecoms, Retail, Utilities, Resources, Supply Chain and Manufacturing industries
- French and English Fluency oral and written
- It would be desirable and valuable to Blue Prism to have:
- Experience of being part of a French subsidiary of an international software organisation
- Experience of the French Robotic Process Automation market
- Experience of selling and closing RPA business with French customers, including contact names and prior relationships in target customer organisations
- Experience of French RPA partners (System Integrators and Channel), including contact names and prior relationships in target partner organisation
- Medical Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Special Leave such as miscarriages leave
- 25 days holiday per year
- Shares in company
No one candidate will be a 100% perfect match to our description, so if you thrive in an intellectually-charged environment and have similar experience to what we are looking for, we encourage you to apply.
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Blue Prism is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Blue Prism via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Blue Prism. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Blue Prism as a result of the referral or through other means.