Stuart (Geopost Group) is an eco-friendly delivery company that connects retailers and e-retailers to a fleet of geo-localised couriers . . across several countries in Europe.
Our Mission: Logistics for a sustainable world: shared, efficient and reliable, as conscious consumers value more and more environmental responsibility besides speed of delivery and convenience.
Stuart is growing to fulfil that vision. In 2020 we doubled in size and continue to grow strong.
We are a melting-pot of 400 people working from Paris, London, Barcelona, Madrid and remote.
More than 2 000 companies work with us already across Food, Grocery, Retail and Pharmacy to deliver all types of goods, among which essentials for people on lockdown / self-isolating because of the coronavirus. We are at the right moment and the right place to make an impact on millions of people, as home delivery services hit a record high.
You will join a growing team of 5 people and will manage the client relationships with some of our top accounts in France.
- You will create, manage and implement growth strategies for your key retail accounts
- Build deep and ongoing relationships with key decision makers from Operations Managers, Fulfilment Directors and Ecommerce leads
- Ensure that your key accounts are satisfied by communicating and project managing their needs effectively to internal stakeholders and influencing action
- Identify churn risks within your portfolio and implement action plans to mitigate
- Collaborate across teams to better focus client-facing efforts, taking the initiative to identify issues and find solutions
- Build and deliver compelling demonstrations, presentations and pitches
- 5+ years of experience in a Sales/Account Management role
- Significant experience amp; success in a Sales environment
- C Level and Senior Management standing
- Solutions oriented, always look for innovative ways to make things work rather than reasons why something won’t work
- Experience of managing projects involving multiple stakeholders from different teams
- Fluency in French and English
- Experience in a high growth start-up / retail / logistics is a big big plus :-)
- Fast career progression
- International and fast-paced environment
- Great office in 8 avenue des Ternes 75017 Paris
- Flexible hours, autonomy, work from home
- Meal vouchers - Tickets Restaurant (13 per day)
- Monthly gym allowance (40 /m) to use in any gym or for any sport class - a healthy mind in a healthy body!
- Reimbursement public transport - 100% Navigo
- Full medical cover with Alan
- Stuart Academy to develop your skills
- Annual company offsite
- And much more - our HR team is constantly implementing new initiatives!
Want to learn more about us? https://stuart.com/about-us/
After reading all this, just a few last but important words: we want you to take on a role you love and we want you to come to a place you’re proud and happy to work every day !
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.