Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open amp; inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted amp; impactful advertising.Overview
Based in Paris, we are looking for a Technical Solutions Engineer for our French customers. At Criteo, Technical Solutions Engineers are creative problem solvers who represent the bridge between the business and the technology, applying processes and creativity to personalise our product for all our customers.
You will be joining a European team with colleagues based in London, Munich, Barcelona, Amsterdam and Paris. Your team is responsible for integrating and optimizing Retail Media products on the most important online players in the region. You will work closely with a pool of developers which will support you in order to provide the best solution to our customers.
Collaborating closely with clients and partners, the Technical Solutions Engineers will also help to shape opportunities and to develop new products in collaboration with Product Managers and Ramp;D teams.What You will do
- Support the commercial teams in the pre-sales stage.
- Manage the technical integration of new clients and partners.
- Define and manage your own deadlines commitments.
- Communicate effectively and clearly to our most important Dutch and International clients.
- Design the best product set up for each client and plan the integration strategy.
- Test and troubleshoot the client’s implementation while providing feedback to the client’s technical engineering team.
- Review, optimize and analyze running campaigns.
- Provide technical support the rollout of new products added on the client’s portfolio such as email or mobile.
- Participate with the wider global team to improve and develop new tools and processes.
- Work in a fast paced innovative environment and be cool under pressure.
Who You are
- Engineering background with a computer science related degree.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels of interlocutors.
- Problem solving and a positive attitude in a fast pace environment.
- Autonomous personality and interested in taking initiatives and lead on projects.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, prioritize and execute a large number of tasks.
- Focus on details, passion for new media and willingness to learn.
- Experience in online advertising and developer background are a plus.
- You are fluent in French and English
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.