Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open amp; inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted amp; impactful advertising.
As a member of the EMEA Analytics team, a part of the rapidly expanding Criteo Retail Media Platform, you will utilize our MASSIVE set of shopper data to provide actionable insights and recommendations for some of the largest retailer in EMEA (Bol, ASDA, Argos, La Redoute, Auchan, etc). We leverage our unique position to provide our retailer with visibility into shopper behavior, market trends, and product performance that can't be found anywhere else. The scope of this role involves technically rigorous work, including the use of leading-edge data analysis technologies and daily interaction with other cross-functional business units and external clients.
Criteo’s high-growth business model brings both opportunities and challenges. This position requires working with large sets of data to solve complex business problems by thinking strategically and proposing innovative solutions. The ideal candidate functions with minimal oversight and has the ability to learn new concepts quickly.What you will do
- Partner with Business Developer team to maximize our marketplace health and performance through data-driven insights
- Present as appropriate to individuals throughout the organization and to Criteo clients externally (i.e. Educate other departments on AX concepts during a lunch amp; learn)
- Manage controlled A/B tests from design, to execution, to analysis and presentation of results
- Spearhead global initiatives and become subject matter expert as opportunities arise
- Create, maintain and own reports in support of Account Strategy, Sales, and Ops teams
- Determine opportunities for automation using Tableau, R, Python, Pentaho, Kettle or any other technologies
- Maintain deep knowledge of Criteo products, technologies, and position in the marketplace
- Develop a strong knowledge of the performance marketing ecosystem.nbsp;
Who you are
- Did you just graduate? Do you have significant experience? We are open!
- You have experiencenbsp;as a Data Analyst or Consultant
- You have experience in analytics and a background in the digital industry is preferred
- SQL is required, Python is a real asset
- Keen intellectual curiosity and ability to structure and solve difficult problems with minimal supervision
- Passion for translating ‘data-speak’ into relevant, compelling stories
- You have exceptional attention to detail coupled with an ability to see the big picture
- Thorough conceptual and practical understanding of relational databases, data architecture/governance and real-world application of statistical concepts (particularly in a testing context)
- Effective presentation and public speaking skills with the ability to present and defend complex analysis both internally and externally to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You must have the combination of technical skills, passion for learning, and the soft skills to work with all personality types in a dynamic environment
- You are fluent in French and English.
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.#LI-JS1
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.