Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open amp; inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted amp; impactful advertising.What it is like to work in our Ramp;D ?
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
The Software Engineering team builds the products that make Criteo tick: from developing industry leading machine learning techniques, to building high scale/low latency real-time applications (over 5M qps, handling over 300 Bn HTTP requests daily), to delivering first class client interfaces, both API and UI, with forward-thinking UX at their core, all using state of the art technology.What You'll Do
- Define the web architecture for our customer-facing tools.
- Design, develop, test, ship and maintain web-based tools that transform our way to operate our business and that redefine the interaction with our customers.
- Cross-browser web application development.
Who you are
- MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- You are a continuous integration aficionado, using webpack, npm/yarn and their ecosystems.
- You have a solid commitment to quality designs, automated testing, and documentation in an in Agile/Scrum environment.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.nbsp;nbsp;
What we offer
Want to know more?
- Competitive compensation package
- 35 annual holidays days (25 + 10 RTT)
- Health insurance
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Private nursery
- Discounted transport
- Maternity and paternity leave
- 2 conferences per year of your choice (1 International + 1 national)
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources (Courseras, MOOC, Internal trainings ...)
- Annual cross teams hackathon
·nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; What does it feel like to be part of something big? Get a snapshot
·nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; Get the story directly from our Ramp;D engineers, check our Medium Ramp;D blog
·nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; Interested in discovering your Criteo community first? Let’s meet
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.