Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open amp; inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted amp; impactful advertising.What is it like to work in our Ramp;D ?
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
The Criteo AI Lab brings together researchers, machine learning engineers, software engineers and data scientists. Our mission is to develop advertising solutions that provide value to Internet users around the world. We do so by pushing state-of-the-art ML methodologies into our products to drive better performance, and act as center of Machine Learning research and engineering excellence.Universal Catalog team:
The role of the Universal Catalog team is to provide an actionable and detailed products catalog to other Criteo components such as our Recommendation system. We process billions of products per day and bring the best possible understanding of the product brand, category, geographic location, and many others, using ML models and data processing algorithms.
Regularly challenging our assumptions, we are on the watch for better data processing frameworks and ML architecture, and constantly enriching our products.
Our current stack is built on Scala/Spark, using Tensorflow and FastText.
What you'll do
- You will join our team of software engineers and machine learning engineers to develop, design and build scalable distributed data processing systems that will be used to power the Universal Catalog.
- Your responsibilities will include building components and services that will be used on billions of products every day. Optimizing parts of the system, improving accuracy and building new features will be part of your daily job.
- It also includes operational responsibilities like releasing components, investigating production issues and reducing tech debt.
Who you are
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- You have at least 5 years of programming experience in a OOP language such as C#, Python, Java or Scala (or equivalent) and a rock-solid foundation in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms).
- Ideally, you have already dealt with large scale big-data processing in the Hadoop ecosystem, using industry standard services like Hadoop MapReduce / Apache Spark / Presto / Hive in languages like Java and Scala.nbsp;
- You are fluent in english (written and spoken) and also a team player. You love to work efficiently with others and to take pride in your work.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- 35 annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Private nursery
- Discounted transport
- Maternity and paternity leave
- 2 conferences per year of your choice (1 International + 1 national)
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources (Courseras, MOOC, Internal trainings ...)
- Annual cross teams hackathon
Want to know more?·nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; What does it feel like to be part of something big? Get a snapshot
·nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; Get the story directly from our Ramp;D engineers, check our Medium Ramp;D blog
·nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; Interested in discovering your Criteo community first? Let’s meet
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.