Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open amp; inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted amp; impactful advertising.Overview
nbsp;As part of our Product Team, you willnbsp;be in charge ofnbsp;driving Criteo’snbsp;Privacy roadmap, with influence acrossnbsp;all ofnbsp;Criteo’snbsp;solutions.nbsp;
In a constantly evolving technological and regulatory landscape, the Privacy roadmap ensure Criteo develops best in classnbsp;practices and develop new market leading ones which will foster trust among users, advertisers and publishers fostering a rich open internet ecosystem that benefits allnbsp;parties.nbsp;nbsp;Identity: Leading the product efforts to prepare the company for post-3P-cookie world. It includes in-house solutions and 3P Identity vendor solutions.Privacy: Enhance the Digital Rights Management layer to govern the data of consumers, publishers, advertisers and data companies.What you'll do
- Identity: Leading the product efforts to prepare the company for post-3P-cookie world. It includes in-house solutions and 3P Identity vendor solutions.
- Privacy: Enhance the Digital Rights Management layer to govern the data of consumers, publishers, advertisers and data companies.
Who you are
- 15+ year’s experience in Product Management
- Exposure to latest Identity technology trends in the US market
- Exposure to CCPA/GDPR privacy implications
- 7-8 year’s of experience in AdTech or MarTech
- Track record of bringing products to market
- 5-6 year’s of Team Management experience
- Start-up experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, executives and stakeholders across the company
- Ability to create meaningful relationships with industry partners
- Ability to lead the discussion on Identity and Privacy across the company
- Ability to own the roadmap for the defined areas of responsibility
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.