Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open amp; inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted amp; impactful advertising.Overview
nbsp;Working with many of the world’s best-known brands and retailers, the Product Sales Specialist will drive revenue for our full funnel omnichannel offerings.nbsp; The role is based out in one of our EMEA offices and will play a visible role in driving omnichannel, store-based and 1st party data sales activities amongst existing and new customers throughout Europe by leveraging Criteo’s unique AI- and data-driven solutions.nbsp;You will need to be adept and defining financial impact that our omnichannel solutions will have on our customer’s business.nbsp; You will need to communicate Criteo’s core differentiation points related to identity, decisioning and personalization while also collaborating and influencing internal stakeholders to drive omnichannel outcomes.nbsp;If you are a talented seller who has a history of identifying opportunity, developing strategies to win business and closing new revenue streams from customers, we would love to hear from you.
Position could be open in different locations in EMEAWhat you will be doing?
- Driving Omnichannel advertising product (Store Conversions, Store Visits, CDPs and more) revenue throughout EMEA.
- Be a sales and subject matter expert focused on generating new business from omnichannel advertisers and upsell existing customers to Criteo’s omnichannel products.
- Gather market needs and Influence roadmap in partnership with business and technical leads, Product and Ramp;D to address market expectations.
- Work on a cross-functional team including technical, analytics and marketing team members to enhance product development through customer needs analysis and assessment.nbsp;
- Drive and support local innovation.nbsp; Scale the local projects globally.
- Define execution and testing strategies.
- Drive the partnership with Sales Operations to improve product forecasting processes and opportunity tracking.
- Be an expert relationship builder inside and outside the organization.
- Be a resource to our most important clients and prospects in face to face meetings.
What do we need?
- 5 years of B2B sales experience
- BA or BS in marketing, business, computer science/engineering or related field.
- Sales experience within marketing or advertising technology industry.
- Self-Starter who wants to capitalize on early stage business opportunity within established market leader in digital marketing.nbsp;
- Understanding of identity with a strong comprehension of data and its portability between platforms.
- Exposure to retail category, its challenges and opportunities.
- Exposure to audience strategies within marketing and advertising technology.
- Proven ability to influence, persuade and negotiate in complex situations.
- Experience of leading projects and ability to implement change.
- Ability to work cross-organizationally to align multiple stakeholders and teams.
- Willing to travel up to 33% of the time.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.