Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open amp; inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted amp; impactful advertising.
In the context of the diversification of Criteo products (Awareness, Consideration, Store Sales, Retail Media, App Install and App re-engagement), Criteo France is building a Sales Agency team to boost the adoption of all new product under the responsibility of our Head of Agency.nbsp;What You will do
- Drive by an objective of revenue growth of your agency portfolio, you are pitching Criteo offers, answering request for proposal and negotiating sales contracts with the help of the different Account Management teams across Criteo on existing or new business.
- You are in charge of the agency relationship and guarantee the best level of service and satisfaction to media buyers and consultants of your agency portfolio.
- You are collaborating closing with our Creative, Analytics and Technical teams to position and present our product offering to the biggest media agencies
- You are working together with the Account Management teams to also address the large advertisers supported by your agency portfolio.
Who You are
- A first relevant experience selling digital media to agencies
- Fundamental understanding of online advertising, technology ecosystem
- Existing strong relationships with media buyers and agencies.
- Ability to work within a team and facilitate communication among several departments
- Disciplined and methodical in your sales approach, prioritising and organising sales meetings for maximum revenue impact
- Curious and proactive, you bring a fun and positive energy around you
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.