Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open amp; inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted amp; impactful advertising.Overview of the role
- Develop and implement policies and procedures across multiple functions- Build, monitor and report KPIs and Present monthly performance report to management- Maintain high level of cash generation and limit credit exposure - Manage the transition to a predictive credit risk model-nbsp;Create strong and qualitative relationship with Sales, Regional Finance and IIT- Manage remotely a team of 40+ employees via Team Leaders (EMEA, Americas/APAC).nbsp;As Head of Cash Management
, you will be responsible for all aspects of the cash management functions, including the development and management of systems for the effective collection. You will also :
·nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; Drive efficiency and consistency through enabling technologies and process standardization·nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; Assist in the design, implementation and stabilization of current and future processes·nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; Provide leadership reports in a timely mannernbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; ·nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; Daily cash management operations including Sales Admin, Billing, Credit, Collection and Bank teams·nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; Review and drive improvements in the cash management operational team, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with Company policies and procedure·nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; Forecast, monitor and track cash flow·nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; Work with Global LTC Project Managers to improve processes and systems.
What you'll do
·nbsp;Provide solutions to complex and manual billing issues·nbsp;Support the implementation of the monetizing platform·nbsp;Audit reports
·nbsp;Ensure cash is posted and allocated timely ·nbsp;Improve auto cash ·nbsp;Reviews and drives improvements in cash management operational team, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with Company policies and procedure·nbsp;Forecasts, monitors and tracks cash flow·nbsp;Work with Project Managers to improve processes and systems nbsp;
·nbsp;Determine the credit worthiness of clients/prospects with whom Criteo is willing to do business, calculate the standard credit limit Criteo can offer based internal and external assessments and recommend pausing for some instances.·nbsp;Analyzing and interpreting Financial statements·nbsp;Keep credit risk exposure within the credit limit·nbsp;Provide recommendation based on internal and external assessments.·nbsp;Keep track of business /market risk exposure and raise alert when detected risk.nbsp;
- Collection Responsibilities
·nbsp;Main task is to maximize cash for Criteo’s growth,nbsp; work closely with sales team and internal finance to analyze disputed items fornbsp; quick resolution :·nbsp;Maximize Cash ·nbsp;Reduction of DSO and number of disputes·nbsp;Reduction of aging gt; 60 days ·nbsp;Credit risk management·nbsp;Manage all the pre-legal collection proceduresnbsp;
- Credit Steero Governance Meeting
·nbsp;Prepare and attend executive meetings, providingnbsp; strategic direction, deliver solutions and expertise.·nbsp;Ensure a good communication with Sales teams for all regions and product lines,·nbsp;Maintain and optimize level of collection and short payment terms with customers in order to ensure end of month cash level,·nbsp;Manage a remote team of 40+ employees via Team Leaders (EMEA, Amercias/APAC),·nbsp;Develop and update financial reporting (DSO, aging review, working capital analysis),·nbsp;Ensure good application of appropriates SOX controls in terms of revenue recognition,·nbsp;Ensure a good communication with IT and other Finance departments in order to implement new tools or new automated reporting,·nbsp;Manage escalation and arbitration processes for cash collection,·nbsp;Manage the Credit Risk in all regions·nbsp;Guarantee that all operations are performed in a timely, cost effective and compliant manner for all countries,·nbsp;Contribute to building the Criteo brand and communityWho You Are
- Degree level in accountancy or/and controlling
- Significant experience on a similar positionnbsp;
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) is essentialnbsp;
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Roll up your sleeves and can-do attitude, energetic, forward-thinking with strong ability to multitask and collaborate
- Excellent business acumen making the right calls at the right time
- Good understanding of the online advertising industrynbsp;
- Strong communication and management skillsnbsp;
- To be open-minded and have good negotiation skillsnbsp;
- Extremely proactive, organized, responsible, and proven ability to work well with a team
- A strong desire to succeed.
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.#LI-JS1
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.