Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open amp; inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted amp; impactful advertising.
As Criteo’s business scales ever faster, the Financial Planning and Analysis (FPamp;A) team is strongly engaged in providing analytical insights driving strategic business decisions directly contributing to Criteo’s growth and transformation. This includes developing financial forecasts and analysis, monitoring key performance indicators and generating internal management reporting. We also conduct financial reviews on a wide range of business topics.
This role offers a unique opportunity to strengthen your business amp; financial skillset and expand your professional experience in the dynamic environment of a global tech company. The role will be based out in Paris or Barcelona.What you will do :
- Assist with the Business quarterly and yearly planning and reporting processes, based on key inputs from multiple teams including local Sales Ops and Business leaders, to consider future outcome and drive executive decisions
- Build and operate New product’s Performance reporting to drive in-quarter execution on new Product roll-out. Collaborate with several teams to gather inputs on KPIs to track (Go To Market, Product, Sales Ops). Liaise with our Business Intelligence team to work on Automation, using SQL and Tableau data visualization tool
- Support on unique ad-hoc analysis and projects to provide strategic advice to the Business. Prepare top quality presentations for senior executive both on finance and strategic matters
Who you are :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with major in Business, Finance or Engineering
- Previous internship experience in Consulting, Finance or Business Intelligence / Data Analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Quick learner, pro-active and well-organized
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment
- Strong Excel/PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of data analysis tools such as SQL, Tableau, R is a plus (or eager to learn)
- Excellent communication skills in English
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.