As a Senior Sustainability Strategist - Cosmetics amp; Personal Care at Quantis you will:
- Contribute to the expansion of Quantis’ leading edge on business sustainability transformation nurturing the pipeline in order to achieve sales target.
- Develop and nurture client relationships at Department Head/CSO level and proactively seek C-Suite exposure to set up successful client relationship strategies to align our clients’ organization with planetary boundaries.
- Manage and grow at least one key client, acquire new clients, and strive to make Quantis their preferred partner for their sustainability transformation.
You will be successful in your role if you:
- Are able to anticipate your client needs by building a strong network at the client thanks to your strong relationship skills, your credibility as a leading-edge sustainability transformation professional
- Can leverage Quantis expertise and ecosystem to deliver the needed client transformation towards operating within planetary boundaries and co-create a client vision of sustainable business before and during project delivery
DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU AND YOUR NEXT ROLE?
- You’re motivated to put your consulting, strategy, and client relationship development skills to work towards our mission of aligning businesses with Planetary Boundaries.
- You’re an experienced and motivated senior strategy consultant/executive looking for a big opportunity to work with top sustainability leaders and experts. Previous experience in a consulting firm is preferred.
- You’re able to manage the delivery of the most challenging and innovative projects for your clients
- You have a track record in sales and building strategies for clients.
- For 8+ years, you’ve been working in the strategy consulting space or in Cosmetics amp; Personal Care leading corporations with significant exposure to and interest in corporate sustainability.You will dedicate your time to the Cosmetics amp; Personal Care sector, previous experience in the field is considered a plus
- You’re a team player that enables others to be successful at finding solutions using their expertise by providing clear guidance, support, and direction.
- You use your entrepreneurial spirit to be part of a team, finding new solutions using your expertise and navigating a fluid organization
- You communicate effectively and efficiently in fluent English and French (verbally and in writing).
- You have a strong ability to develop networks in your organization as well as in your clients’ organizations to maximize your impact.
AS A SENIOR SUSTAINABILITY STRATEGIST COSMETICS amp; PERSONAL CARE, HERE’S A PREVIEW OF WHAT TYPE OF WORK YOUR DAYS WILL INCLUDE:
This role includes client project work and business development responsibilities.
Client consulting sustainability strategy responsibilities:
- Participating in project delivery as project manager, by ensuring timely deliveries, within budget, and by bringing expertise and seniority when and where needed
- Advising the project teams in executing projects at high quality to meet the objectives
- Acting as an effective team leader at key clients, recognizing and filling skill / knowledge gaps in project teams, identifying process or system improvements that could improve project team effectiveness
- Ensuring and being accountable for the quality of deliverables of projects for the client
- Developing the client transformation sustainability strategy and reviewing the course of transformation with Quantis team and the client
Client relationship management responsibilities:
- Leading Quantis key clients’ transformation journey through strong and growing relationships (formal amp; informal)
- Proactively strategizing with clients about their business pressures and opportunities, connecting sustainability topics to client's corporate strategy
- Connecting the sustainability vision to various department stakeholders, sharing and aligning the client development plan with key client contacts
- Lead the co-creation of new proposals and solution combinations
- Lead several sector initiatives coordinating a team of internal and potentially external contributors