Our mission? Making day-to-day banking easier for SMEs and freelancers thanks to an online business account that's combined with invoicing, bookkeeping and spend management tools. Thanks to its innovative product, highly reactive 24/7 customer support and clear pricing, Qonto has become the leader in its market.
Our journey: Founded by Alexandre and Steve in July 2017, Qonto has rapidly gained trust, serving over 400,000 customers. We also made it to the LinkedIn Top Companies French ranking!
Our values:- Customer focus | Prioritize customers in everything you do.- Ownership | Own your part, get things done- Teamwork | Make (team)work easy- Mastery | Continuously raise the bar.- Integrity | Always do what’s right, and respect people.
Our beliefs: At Qonto, we're committed to fostering a welcoming environment where everyone can thrive. We prioritize evaluating applicants based solely on skills and potential, ensuring diversity with 49% international team members, 44% women, and 20% parents. Join us in building a workplace that celebrates diversity and individuality.Discover the steps we took to create a discrimination-free hiring process.
Our career track: At Qonto, we value your unique skills, offering personalized career tracks and expertise levels from 1 to 9 that celebrate your impact, without conventional labels like 'senior' or 'director'.
Join Qonto as a Analytics EngineeringManager to build and improve our data warehouse, propelling our data platform goals from foundational structures to advanced analytics capabilities.
Empower our Analytics Engineering team and engage with senior stakeholders to ensure our data infrastructure is robust and scalable, directly influencing Qonto’s Data platform's success.
Our goal is to transform the data warehouse into a well-structured and easily navigable resource. By establishing a principled and thoroughly documented data model, we'll make our data more accessible and useful for all stakeholders.
As a Analytics Engineering Manager at Qonto, you will:
• Lead the data warehouse roadmap, ensuring project deliverables align with business objectives and timelines.• Mentor and develop a team of analytics engineers, fostering a culture of technical excellence and growth.• Engage with key stakeholders to understand business needs, translating them into actionable data solutions.• Championdatabasedesign and best practices, ensuring data integrity and accessibility across the organization.• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to decrease data ingestionincidents and increase data documentation and discoverability.
What you can expect:
• A dynamic and challenging environment where you can put your stamp on the data warehouse and continuously improve our data stack.• Close collaboration with technology leaders and the opportunity to shape the future of data analytics at Qonto.• Exposure to cutting-edge data technologies and methodologies, with the autonomy to drive innovation.• A hands-on role that values both technical prowess and business acumen.• The chance to lead a team in a company that's as people-driven as it is data-driven.• Working with a modern data stack (DBT, Snowflake, Kafka and Python)
About your future manager:
Your future manager, David (Head of Data Platform), brings a wealth of experience in data analytics and a proven track record of leading high-performing teams. David is deeply committed to nurturing talent and fostering an environment where initiative and innovation thrive. He has a strong international career with multiple software and data engineering experiences. Before joining Qonto in January 2022, he was the CTO of several startups in the sports amp; video game industries.
• You have a proven ability to manage complex stakeholder relationships and prioritize business impact.• Your domain modeling skills translate complex business processes into efficient and scalable data structures.• You are a natural leader with the ability to influence and drive initiatives across teams.• Project management is second nature to you, with a knack for visual management and keeping teams on track.• You possess hands-on technical expertise, with a strong understanding of our data stack and the ability to contribute to database design.
At Qonto we understand that true diversity isn't just about ticking boxes on a hiring checklist. Apply regardless of the boxes you tick! Who knows? You may have the missing piece of the puzzle we've been searching for all along. Perks
A tailor-made and dynamic career track. An inclusive work environment. And so much more to help you succeed.
- Offices in every country to welcome you anytime you want (France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Serbia);- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for;- Competitive salary package;- Ameal voucher;- Public transportation reimbursement (part or global);- A great health insurance (depending on the country);- Employee well-being initiatives: access to Moka Careto take care of your mental health and great offers for sports and wellness activities;- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to theParental Act(1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners;- Monthly team events.
Our hiring process:
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours
To learn more about us:Qonto's Blog|Les Échos I Challenges |Forbes
To know how your personal data will be processed during your application process or to request its deletion, pleaseclick here.